Dear Colleagues,

I'd like to ask you to participate in and help distribute an anonymous survey
focused on uncovering career challenges in the water sector (drinking water,
stormwater, wastewater, etc).

We invite anyone who works in this sector and is at any career stage and track
(academia, private sector, government, etc.) to participate. To open the
survey, either click on the link below or paste it into your browser:
https://portlandstate.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bKuyNgJlGXQU8qF

This survey is a product of collaboration from members of the Women-Water Nexus
within the Environmental Water Resources Institute and the American Society of
Civil Engineers who are at University of Rhode Island, Boston University, and
Portland State University.