Apologies for all the emails the last week but I wanted to let you know that
the EGSG website:

http://geography.wisc.edu/aag-egsg/

has been updated to reflect all the news that's fit to print:

1) Details on the 2013 student paper award winner (Annelies Goger, UNC Chapel
Hill...congrats again Annelies!)
http://geography.wisc.edu/aag-egsg/2013-student-award-competition-winners/

2) A page flagging the names of previous student award winners:
http://geography.wisc.edu/aag-egsg/previous-winners-of-egsg-student-awards/

Thanks to board member Peter Hall for coordinating acquisition of the historic
records please send me any additional updates or corrections if you see any
errors.

3) A page for 2014 CFPs for the next annual conference:
http://geography.wisc.edu/aag-egsg/aag-2014-cfp/

When CFPs are sent to this list I'll quickly cut and paste them and post them
here *and* on the EGSG's Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/AAGegsg

which now has 694 followers, FYI. Given this please ensure your CFPs include
all relevant details including contact names and emails embedded in the
messages - I don't have time to rewrite the CFPs and add email addresses,
deadlines, etc., but am happy to copy/paste/post.

And please don't forget to send in your Roepke Lecture (2015) nominations by
this Friday.

Bye,

Kris
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>