Hi there,

The AAG's Economic Geography Specialty Group (EGSG) is very happy to sponsor
relevant sessions in relationship to the next annual AAG conference in Tampa,
Florida:

http://www.aag.org/cs/annualmeeting

As you know we also profile CFPs via our Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/AAGegsg

which has over 700 followers.

Acquiring sponsorship is a two step process.

First, send all requests to me at <o...@geography.wisc.edu>. I need a title and
summary description, or the full CFP.

Second, after I have reviewed and approved it, YOU are then required to
remember to check the box indicating EGSG sponsorship when you formally
register the session via the AAG's conference site.

Please take note of the 3 December deadline - it is relatively late and
unlikely to be extended like they usually do.

Regards,

Kris
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Kris Olds