Dear all,

October 25th is just around the corner, but we are still receiving
abstracts for our session. We are hoping to get enough submissions to make
it for two sessions on the topic.

Thanks!

----

CFP: AAG 2018, New Orleans, April 10-14

*GEOGRAPHIES OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP*

*Sponsored by Economic Geography Group*

Co-organizers:
Antonio Cabrera - University of Arizona
Feras Klenk - University of Arizona
In the last decades, entrepreneurship has emerged as a social, cultural and
economic phenomenon promoted on a global scale by states, institutions, and
experts. As a discourse and practice, it can be seen as a response to a
rapidly changing global economy, a remedy for high unemployment rates, and
a way to exercise freedom. The goal of this session is to stimulate
discussion on the variegated spaces in which entrepreneurship takes place.
We invite contributions focused on entrepreneurship research along the
lines, but not exclusive to, the following topics:
- Globalization
- The Global South
- Specific case studies on entrepreneurship
- Institutional frameworks and entrepreneurial activity
- The entrepreneurial subject
- Neoliberalism
- Economic transition
- Development
- Affect and entrepreneurship
- Work, lifestyle and freedom
- Precarity
- Knoweldge transfer/exchange and best practices

If interested, submit a 250 word abstract (with PIN #) to either Antonio
Cabrera (jacabr...@email.arizona.edu) or Feras Klenk (
feraskl...@email.arizona.edu) by October 25, 2017

--
*José Antonio Cabrera Pereyra*
*University of Arizona, Ph.D. candidate*

Libre
de virus. www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>