Economic Geography Specialty Group (EGSG) Call for Nominations

Dear EGSG members:

It is that time of the year when we plan for new elections for the AAG's
Economic Geography Specialty Group Board.

We have vacancies for the following positions:

At-large board member (two-year term: 2020 and 2021)

At-large board member (two-year term: 2020 and 2021)

Student representative (one-year term: 2020)

All terms begin in January 2020.

*Do not submit your nominations by hitting reply to this email.* Please
send your nominations (specifying the position) *directly to me* at
peter.ked...@asu.edu by *December 1, 2019.*  If you are nominating someone,
please make sure the individual agrees to run for election.

We ask that all candidates send in a brief statement (100-150 words) about
themselves to be included on the ballot.

EGSG's current leadership includes:

   -

   Chair: Peter Kedron, Arizona State University, USA
   -

   Vice Chair/Treasurer, Abigail Cooke, SUNY at Buffalo, USA

At-large board members (Jan 2018 - Dec 2019):

   -

   Anthony Howell, Arizona State University, USA
   -

   Kean Birch, York University, CANADA

At-large board members (Jan 2019 - Dec 2020):

   -

   Shaina Potts, UCLA, USA
   -

   Elizabeth Shapiro-Garza, Duke University, USA

Student representative (Jan- Dec 2019):

   -

   Esra Alkim Karaagac, University of Waterloo, CANADA