Hi Grant,

The hardware is KwikByte KB9200 board from eCosCentric, which is based
on the ARM9 AT91RM9200 processor. But more RAM and ROM are added.

I am new to the ARM architecture.  Can someone confirm the processor
does NOT generate exception on dividing by 0?

Another odd thing I found is that It does NOT generate bad memory
alignment exception either.
For example, the following code will run just fine:

unsigned int addr=0x00040041;
*(int *)addr=0xFEFEFEFE;

Should it generate a bad alignment exception?

To me, it seems that either all the exceptions are blocked by HAL, or
the hardware does not generate exception at all.  How can I find out
which case is true?

I looked the file vectors.S. Is there any way I can find out any of
the exception handler got invoked by printing out in the console?  Of
course, I can NOT call diag_printf() in vector.S, I mean by doing
something similar but in assembly.  Because I can not do hardware
debuging like using JTAG.

Thanks