Hi,
I have developed a plug-in for the Eclipse Platform
that enables ECS to be run inside Eclipse.

(kind of like the Xerxes or Tomcat plug-ins
that ship with Eclipse)

Would you like such a plugin on the Jakarta
site, or do you have no space (or time) for it?

The plugin is Open Source as its core component
(ECS) is, too and it does not (yet) do a lot beyond
exposing ECS's functionality.

If you are not interested or unable to host it I might
have to put it on SourceForge or keep it on my own
site (kind of like Sysdeo's Tomcat Plugin)

Just wanted to ask you in case you would like to host
it.

Best Regards,
Werner Keil
Senior Developer