Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 26. März 2002 15:53
An: ECS Users List
Betreff: Re: ECS Plugin for Eclipse?

> > (kind of like the Xerxes or Tomcat plug-ins
> > that ship with Eclipse)
>
> i'm not very familiar with Eclipse so please keep my ignorance in mind...
>
> > Would you like such a plugin on the Jakarta
> > site,

Eclipse, is an editor www.eclipse.org I believe it is the foundation for
IBM's WAS product.  I don't have a problem with adding it to the ecs
distribution but contrib.'s is probably a better place for it.  I haven't
played around with eclipse much what does the plugin actually add to
eclipse, and is it somewhere I can get to it to give it a try?

-stephan