Hi heratheta,

  I'm glad to hear you made it to the Library. Sorry Jill couldn't be
there. I enjoyed our time together in SF, sorry it was so foggy - this week
we are having a heat wave!

  I'm sending this note out via ed-core rather than directly to you as I do
want people to know about the library and archive.  Jill Gregory has
provided a ideal place for dreamers to archive their work with dreams, not
only books and tapes, but dream inspired art and other artifacts as well.
No personal journals at this time.   You can get more info at
http://members.aol.com/dreammzzz/index.htm

  It is quite amazing what she has collected over the years. I find the
books far more extensive than my other two favorite dream book collections,
the Berkeley Graduate Psych Library and the SF State Main Library - both of
which are excellent. The Berkeley library has more journal articles
available, but SFSU is better with books by dream interested folks.  The
Novato library has a vast collection and fills out some areas not found the
University libraries, like Children's books on dreams, European books on
dreams, and popular culture books. Jill also has collections of out of
print journals such as the Sundance Journal and Lucidity Letter journals.
  If you know where to get copies of either the GATES project
newsletters/journal or the DreamWorks Journal, please contact me. Both of
these are needed.  (Dreamworks is at SFSU).
  Finally, if you need articles from the ASD journal Dreaming, drop me a
line - tell me what city you are in and I'll tell you where the nearest
library is that contains the material.

 -Richard