Comments by Rosalie

>  A moment later I noticed that my cousin left me there alone.  Almost in
the
>  same glance to notice my cousin's disappearance, I looked down and saw a
>  tan mongrel dog which had been dead for some time, It was really gorey
with
>  puss oozing out of its' belly.  Then I noticed that I was not only
looking
>  at it, I was standing in it, I put my hand in it by mistake.  It was
very
>  nasty, I searched for a place to clean my hand and feet.

When something has been dead for a long time, it will only create a mess in
my life. There is nothing left to do than to wash my hands clean of it.
Dirt is something in the wrong place at the wrong time. Dead things need to
be buried and left behind.

>   All of a sudden I was standing looking at a mountain of snow which was
made
>  out of plastic milk crates, the mountain was as high up as I could see.
My
>  two daughters were on top of the mountain beckoning for me to climb up
>  meet them.  I started to climb and noticed the gore that I still had on
my
>  hand, I reached behind myself to wash it in the black beach water and
fell
>  in

But the only way I can bury the dead animal and leave it behind is to die
myself in some way, go down in the frigid, dark cold of death where I can
really come clean of the decay and puss and infection.

All of a sudden I was surrounded by a group of seals swiming all
>  around me.  I went under unable to swim, but the seals helped me to get
>  the top of the water to begin to climb again, which I did.  Almost at
the
>  top of the man made mountain I woke up with the sensation that someone
had
>  been massaging the back on my head!!

Down there in the cold, the dark, the unknown, the frightening deep, I meet
new life, help, assistance to find new life. New life always comes out of
death!

If my head is being massaged then the intellectal side of my brain, the
controlling side can gently be reunited with the instinctual, intuitive
side so that one doesn't keep the other from functioning, maybe. . .

>  Comments by Dreamer      I frequently have dreams of climbing up
ladders,
>  stair, sides of buildings, and being taken to the top in an elevator.  I
>  rarely dream of dead creatures.  Please interpret for clarity.

Spirituality can mean to climb intellectual and emotionally into higher
spheres. But it can also mean going down into the deep and surfacing. To
honor ones instinctual,knowing body can bring great wisdom. Dreams impart
wisdom coming from all body parts.

What an amazing dream. What a gift to have a dream like this.

Rosalie.