Note: dreamer requests that the email be left with the text

Dream Title              "Clinical Communication"  by Chris
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date of Dream            11/14/98 night
Dream                    I think I am in a hospital setting, well I am sure
of it in a little while.  For now all I recall is that I am having a
discussion with someone, a man, about being a murderer.  I tell this man
that I am a murderer and that I have killed several people.  I do not
discuss the details of the crimes.  I feel like I am bragging about being
"murderer".  The man, whom I do not know in the waking world, maintains a
calm, almost bored, look as I speak of my crimes.

Now I know I am in a hospital.  I think before, talking with the man, that
he and I might have been outside of a hospital room, looking in.  I am now
standing beside the bed of a man.  I can't see the man with whom I was
speaking previously and I don't really feel like he is here.  It seems to
be just the man in the hospital bed and me.  This guy is in bad shape.  I
don't really see much of him because of the bandages that cover most of his
body.  What isn't covered with bandages is covered by the bed linen.

I have a pair of virtual reality goggles.  These are pretty futuristic
looking.  In fact they are closer to looking like glasses than actual
goggles.  Their lense (one smooth piece across the front, shaped to
accommodate one's nose) has a slight blue tint to it.  I don't see any
wires leading from the glasses, but I know that they are VR glasses, and
that they are the only way to communicate with the man in the bed.  I begin
to put them on so that I can communicate with this man.

There is much more to this dream, however the many hours of waking life
since this morning have eroded my memories.  I can only find the slightest
fragments and images.  Something about pairs (of people?), maybe finding
the right pair, definitely something about an important search of some
kind.  I feel, more than see or remember, something about being someone
else, or maybe just taking on the external appearance of someone else (a
disguise?).  Well that's all I can dredge up for now.
Comments by Dreamer      Faced with major career decision currently.
Permission to Comment    yes_share_comments