Dream Title              necrophilia redraven
Date of Dream            May 1995
Dream                     I am walking in a desolate beach. A man who I
have never met before approaches me and says " I know you always wanted  to
meet a necrophiliac". I say "yes". He tells me that he knows one and asks
me to follow him. Then I see this 10 year old boy standing on a sand dune.
I find myself thinking that he can't be one. He hears my thoughts and says
" I am really a necrophiliac. I eat my own dead flesh". Then he starts
biting his fingers and tears the flesh off. He shows me his hands. I can
see his bones covered in blood. I feel disgusted.
Comments by Dreamer       my desire to punish myself as a child, feeling
quilty about my survival of parental neglect, the need for my pain

to be acknowledged by my parents.
Permission to Comment    yes_share_comments