Dream Title              The Devil and Me
Date of Dream            12/1
Dream                    I had a dream that the devil wanted to marry me. I
was sitting on the floor of my friends room and she was talking on the
phone with him. She was arranging the marriage and I remember I was crying,
I'm not sure why. She told me, in the dream, that his last name (i can't
remember what it was) and my first name were similar. Then the dream
switched and i was in a big hall were everything had a brown tone to it.
And there were hundred of people kneeling on the floor in front of a stage
that had a huge bonfire burning. But i remember i didn't smell the fire. I
saw this man, who was the only one standing, and he was beautiful. He had
on a black suit and his complexion was beautiful a statue ebony, and he was
bald. He walked toward me and I don't remember how i know but the most
beautiful music began to play and i began to cry. He out streatched his arm
to the people and asked does anyone want to dance, and i said i do. Then we
were dancing and i would see h!
!
is feet as human legs then as horse front legs. Then it switched again and
I was in a palor room or something and a man was standing in front of me
begging me to ask my husband to see him. So i go upstairs and the man i
danced with was sitting down in front of a desk with two men with suits on
standing behind him. I told him that the man down stairs wanted to see him
and he yelled that he was busy. So I went downstairs and was telling the
man when I heard horses' hoofs stomp down the stairs (it sounded like a
horses running) and it was the man i danced with he came up behind me and
said something i don't remember then he went into another room with the
other man. That is all I remember...and yes I really dreamt this.
Comments by Dreamer
Permission to Comment    yes_share_comments
Permission Comments      you can send my email address
[EMAIL PROTECTED]