You may want to subscribe to the ECOMMERCE-L listserv discussion.  Send email to
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> with the following command:

SUBSCRIBE ECOMMERCE-L

There is also a list for Customer Relationship Management, the CRM-L listserv.  To
subscribe, send email to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> with the following command:

SUBSCRIBE CRM-L