Greetings to one and all!

Northern California Ecommerce Users Group (formerly EDI Users Group)
will hold a morning meeting Tuesday Jan. 18th from 8:30 AM to noon
at the Microsoft site in Foster City.

       Address: 950 Tower Lane Suite 900 Foster City, CA 94404, 9th Floor

Title: Second Generation E-Catalogs, implementing a competitive
advantage without scraping the original system.

Cost is $10 for non-members.
Registration and additional info is at: www.norcal-ebiz.org/meeting.html.
If you are interested in receiving notices of all our meetings, visit us
at www.norcal-ebiz.org and add you name to our email listserver.

Mercado will be our host.  Here is a quick note on their presentation:

Title: Second Generation E-Catalogs, implementing a competitive
advantage without scraping the original system.

Abstract:
A year ago, the big push was to "go e-commerce" but now that everyone is
up, competition for loyal customers is getting fierce and increasing
online profits are expected as part of the business plan.

With millions of dollars spent on "Phase One" sites the challenge is to
now leverage the initial investment. Mercado will highlight how US
Office Products (USOP) with their B-to-B catalog as well as Tower
Records' significantly enhanced their online business.