Looking for experienced Harb TLE (NT) users that have made the move
off the modems and onto the internet. I'd like to chuck the 9600b (!)
asynch modem and use T1 to connect to our VAN (GEIS) as well as
directly to Internet-capable Trading Partners. Need to pick your
brains about:

What products implement quickly (Templar/Cyclone/IPNet/etc)?
Cost?
Reliability?
Other options (ISDN/Frame relay & FTP or ?)

What I'm trying to accomplish is to increase bandwidth, reliability,
flexibility,
and minimize maintenance (being that I'm the 'EDI group').

Thanks for any insights

- Mark

Mark Rennebaum
Information Technologies