Yes, IBM supports secure FTP connection over the Internet to
the IBM Information Exchange service. I suggest you call the
e-Business Solution Center at 1-800-426-7080 for more info.
Regards, Clive.
Global Service Offering Manager, Electronic Commerce Services
IBM Global Services
Warwick, UK.                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel: +44 1926 464269    Fax: +44 1926 496482

---------------------- Forwarded by Clive Darling/UK/IBM on 17/01/2000 18:12

"Robert C. Lyons" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 14/01/2000 21:52:49

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]