Ron,
     TSI's Mercator does come in a flavor (Mercator EC) that will run in AIX and
manage all the Trading Partner setup and etc.  It is called EC Manager.  It uses
Oracle DB on AIX.  We won't have EC Manager installed till 2nd Quarter so I
don't have any hands on.. day to day operational info for you.

Hope that helps some.

|--------+------------------------>
|        |          Ron_Cleghorn@P|
|        |          epBoys.Com    |
|        |                        |
|        |          01/24/2000    |
|        |          09:26 AM      |
  |       To:     Jonathan Showalter/MutualOMA                                 |
  |       cc:                                                                  |
  |       Subject:     Re: AIX Translator using UDB                            |

I mean the trading parnter setup and management, history and archive information
the translator uses.

I hope this helps

Ron

[EMAIL PROTECTED] on 01/24/2000 10:02:45 AM