Erron,

>I was wondering if someone could please point me to the latest
>draft/standard for EDI over e-mail (using s/mime or whatever).

You can get the last version of the IETF-EDIINT AS1 draft (that is,
using S/MIME) at:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ediint-as1-11.txt
This is the version that was submitted to become a Proposed Standard.
I don't know if it was already published as an RFC or not.

Fernando Ribeiro
    SIBS - Sociedade Interbancária de Serviços
[EMAIL PROTECTED]    +351 21 7918838 GMT+0

ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ