From: Lanoue, John [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2000 11:14 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: FTP to or from VANS?

We do just that.  We have FTP to a van.  The biggest reason was to try and
eliminate
the older bisync and dialout technology.  We still use the older dialout but
trying to
minimize it greatly.  It just so happens that our internet provider is AT+T
so it was
quite natural to get a PVC to AT+T and do FTP across it to them.  Works
great too.

REgards,