Lucero, Fernando,

Since recently the CONTROL structures are also available for
browse/download on the Web, publicated by ISO's and UN/CEFACT's Joint
Syntax Working Group:

http://pc1.gefeg.com/jswg

Best regards,

Frank Dreisch
GEFEG mbH

UN/CEFACT Joint Syntax Working Group (JSWG):
http://pc1.gefeg.com/jswg
XML/EDI with GEFEG EDIFIX:
http://pc1.gefeg.com/xml/index.htm
Document SAP IDocs: