I thought the following conference might be of interest to many on the
list. And, its cheap (at least the registration).

*     Thomas A. Darling, Ph.D.,  Director, Government & Technology     *
*      Schaefer Center for Public Policy, University of Baltimore      *
*            (410) 837-6195 (office); (410) 837-6175 (fax)             *
* <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>         <http://home.ubalt.edu/tdarling> *