> Stephanie Upton wrote:
>
> Does anyone have any information on this document?  I think it is a BOL...Anything
>would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks in advance...
>
> Stephanie Upton
> EDI Coordinator
> Design Ideas
> 217-753-3081 ext. 213

Stephanie:

The 004010 X12 implementation guide says

211 Motor Carrier Bill of Lading
This Draft Standard for Trial Use contains the format and establishes the data
contents of the Motor
Carrier Bill of Lading Transaction Set (211) for use within the context of an
Electronic Data
Interchange (EDI) environment. This transaction set can be used to allow shippers or
other parties,
responsible for contracting with a motor carrier, to provide a legal bill of lading
for a shipment. It is
not
to be used to provide a motor carrier with data relative to a load tender, pick-up
manifest, or
appointment scheduling.
FUNCTIONAL GROUP=BL

Art Douglas