Art:

Could you elaborate on the issues concerning the "future" of Sterling??
Will this have any impact on the operation of the Sterling Commerce
VAN?  Or will it also have any impact on Sterling's ability to support
its GENTRAN customers?  I'm concerned about this, since one of my
clients is just starting to get ramped on GENTRAN for UNIX and anything
that may develop that poses a problem to a tight project schedule should
be taken into consideration.

I'd appreciate any words of wisdom you might care to offer........

Cheers
Bob Carper