When you refer to " Mercator for EC "  are you talking about Mercator plus the
EC Manager piece.... the part responsible for managing the trading partner info?
It gets a bit confusing because TSI sells the base Mercator plus.  There is Open
Edition which has adapters for Databases, Email, Message Ques, FTP, etc. and
there is the People Soft Addition which comes with People Soft Adapters, etc.
The just renamed and recombined the products to include the internet software
from a company (Novera) that TSI (TSI is now called Mercator) recently
purchased.

We currently run Merc Open Addition + PeopleSoft (version 1.4.2 for AIX).  The
client pieces can run in Win95 and WinNT.  We run the client pieces in both.  We
won't be able to get the EC Manger piece for AIX until version 2.  I don't know
when Version 2 for AIX is do out but it is within the next 30 - 60 days.

thx
Jonathan Showalter
Omaha, NE USA

Is anyone using Mercator for EC (version 1.42)?
I'd be interested to hear your comments if you are.

Thanks,
Anthony Beecher
EDI Analyst
buy.com