From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Thursday, February 24, 2000 12:40 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: Data Length and Type Values for Address Elements -
THANKS

Thanks Mark and everyone else who responded! I guess this is a testament
that EDI is not dead yet!
02/24/2000 09:39:43 AM Mike Canniff/PeopleSoft:

                    Mark Kusiak
                    <Mark.Kusiak@        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED],
                    wdc.com>             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                         cc:
                    02/24/00             Subject:     RE: Data Length and
Type Values for
                    08:25 AM             Address Elements

Mike,

Version 004010 X-12 holds them as....