It's hard to believe, but we've made EDISIM, the World's leading EDI
productivity suite, even better!  You may be wondering: "What possibly
could FORESIGHT have done? -  as EDISIM already has everything I would
desire for handling my pre-production EDI needs, from editing, printing
and generating HTML of my EDI guidelines, to building test data and
syntax checking EDI data!"

Well actually, "Management" (and not only do we capitalize that, but we
italicize and bold the word in internal memos) said we needed to
increase the version number, something to do with "marketing
perception."  There were also technical and feature upgrades, which you
can read about by going to our web site at http://www.foresightcorp.com/
and selecting "EDISIM 4.0" from the left side bar.

Also, there's still room and time to register for the FORESIGHT Annual
User Conference in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, March 13th through the
16th.  See how to register by going to
http://www.foresightcorp.com/pages/userconf2000/.  Training Seminars
include courses for both EDISIM and TradeSite on Monday and Tuesday,
March 13-14.

William J. Kammerer
FORESIGHT Corp.
4950 Blazer Memorial Pkwy.