Hi there:

I figure you can try Microsoft site and look for the sdk resources for
Commerce Server and Biztalk. Anyway, I can't guarantee you'll find anything
there.

Stanley.

SONG GUO <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 2000-03-24 10:14:12

请响应 到 SONG GUO <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

收件人:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
抄送:  (密送: Haishi Bai/walker/cn)

主题: XSL Editor

Hi, I am looking for a usable XSL Editor for evaluation purpose.
  I have downloaded exceloncorp's stylus, but unable to perform the
installation
  as it requires a direct connection back to it's download site, which
could be
blocked
by our firewall/proxy.
Appreciated if anyone can give me some clue for the installation or any
pointers
to other
XSL editors.

thanks