From: Ann L [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2000 2:48 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: X12 4010 on Harbinger's site

I just registered with Harbinger.net and went to the web site, and  the
following message is what appears on that web site
http://www.harbinger.net/resource/standards/
  So it appears that we will have to check back sometime to see when this is
available.

                          "Online Standards  EDI Standards   X12

                           Access to the online version of the ANSI X12
                           Standards is temporarily unavailable while
                           Harbinger and the Data Interchange Standards
                           Association discuss the best way to provide you
                           with this information.
                           If you have suggestions please send email to
                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]"

--
Ann Lickteig
Software Engineer