Dean Stynsberg, the "EDI Guy," wants to know if his sample has the
correct syntax/structure for HL03 and HL Looping for Gas Industry 811 -
4010.

Dear Dean:

At a minimum, each HL loop requires a unique Hierarchical ID Number
(HL01), but your sample has duplicated the ID number for each of the
contracts (IB-type) and their first (and only) line item (9-type) HLs.
And the Hierarchical Parent ID Number (HL02) of each of the line item
HLs should contain the HL01 of their respective contract HLs.

I assume the 811 is invoicing invoice 3 contracts (Numbers 12345, 54321
and 22222, respectively) indicated on the SI~AP~CR segments.  I'd also
probably have unique IDs for the LX01 Assigned Numbers, but they're
probably just there as placeholders to prevent segment collision.  Thus:

HL~1~~IB
LX~1
SI~AP~CR~12345
HL~2~1~9