Has anyone had any experience implementing FTP with trading their trading
partners to be on the recieving end of 832's and 846's?  We are considering
bringing the files into our EDI system via FTP before mapping vs. receiving
them from the VAN.  If so can you tell me what sort of problems or issues
were faced technically and from a business standpoint.  I know that these
can be quite large files.  How was this dealt with?  Were there any format
issues?

Thanks in advance!

Lori Hayward
Value America