With the stock dropping so hard on the announcement, I really doubt it will
happen.
Any one hears SPS Commerce was sold this week as well? Sold to Tie Commerce?
John

At 03:15 PM 4/6/00 , PC Help wrote:
>Any opinions regarding Harbinger being sold to Peregrine
>
>http://prgnweb.peregrine.com/servlet/SiteDriver/Content/1889
>NOTICE TO BULK EMAILER: Pursuant to US Code, Title 47, Chapter 5,
>Subchapter II, 227, any and all unsolicited commercial e-mail sent
>to this address is subject to a download and archival fee in the
>amount of $500 US.
>E-Mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.

John F. Farrell, III
Data Communication Solutions
10125 Crosstown Circle; Suite 108
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
612.941.5466
612.269.0917 cell
612.941.5344 fax
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.dcs-is-edi.com/

This electronic mail transmission is intended for the named recipient(s)
only. It may contain private and confidential information. If this has come
to you in error you may take no action based upon it, nor may you copy or
disseminate it. Please e-mail or telephone me immediately and delete the
message.