Dear Sekharam,

Well, you know how it goes with sensitive information... I could tell you,
but then I'd have to shoot you . . .

Please explain a little more about what the information is to be used for,
and how it is to work. Companies usually don't do 'wire transfers'; but there
are ways with standards to move funds between banks.

Best regards,

Nora