I have created another release of DEDIOUX (pronounced D-D-I-O).  This
release has minor changes to the X12 parser class, NumericDE class and
DateDE class.  Refer to the notes below.

DEDIOUX, or Dynamic EDI Objects Using XML,  is an EDI and XML/EDI
translator and document delivery system.  For more information go to
http://www.americancoders.com/DEDIOUX/DEDIOUX.html

Release notes:

Release 2.4.1 (Beta) 2000-04-14
          Added to X12 parser ability to handle multiple Functional
Groups and transactions sets.
                Added three new public methods to use these multiples. Logic simply
throws all
                transaction sets into a Vector. New methods provide function to
interact with Vector.
          DateDE and NumericDE no longer throw nullException in
getFormattedText methods.
                Method now returns a empty string.
          When unzipping package, all unzipped modules end up in a
directory/folder named dedioux.

--
Joe McVerry, President and Chief Technical Officer
American Coders Ltd.