Hi Clark,

The only mapping more exciting (or excruciating) than the 856 to IDoc is the
811 to IDoc, especially for inbound. I do have someone who can do it, though.
Please give me some additional details, and then I'll be able to determine
whether it's a matter of answering a few questions (suitable for this forum)
or a short-term consulting assignment, or something in between.

Best regards,

In a message dated 4/14/00 3:37:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> I am in need of someone who can help me map an 856 Advance Ship Notice to a
>  SAP IDoc format. Or if you know of someone who can.

Nora
412 635-7769 Phone
412 901-4015 Cell Phone
412 630-9447 Fax