From: James Lewis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2000 6:43 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Harbinger's product for the PC

Harbinger's Pc product handles incoming XML now.  I think that might me your
needs.  If indeed the documents are in XML format.
        James H Lewis
        Account Executive

                Harbinger Corp
                Ann Arbor MI
                (734)-998-3594 V or FAX
                (734)-998-4098  SECONDARY Fax
                Email Address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        Company WEBSITE: www.harbinger.com <http://www.harbinger.com>
        Customer Support Site: http://support.harbinger.net
<http://support.harbinger.net>
        fortune sides with those who dare
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use
of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received
computer.