From: Bob Scheuermann [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 03 May 2000 13:35
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: EDI System Design Question

All:

I read and reread Debbie's question re controls and believe she is asking
for methods to check if the data from her EDI system was accurately and
completely passed into her internal application system for invoicing. She
has an issue of tracking the data between the EDI system and the
application.
While the 824 could be used for the EFT tracking, she still needs a method
to track if a transmission was lost, ie: 10 820's sent to bank, 10 820's
noted on the returned FA and 9 processed by bank for payment.
That's my take on it.

Bob Scheuermann
EDI Analyst
The Mentholatum Co.