From: Susan Thompson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2000 5:18 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Gentran for Windows NT Ver 2.11- Question

Lynne,

It certainly is possible but not normal or easy and a "duplicate EDI code"
error is exactly what you would get without modification to the system.  You
can do this by changing the break maps to break on the GS sender id instead
of the ISA sender id but this will affect all X12 trading partners and all
of the partners on the system will have to be modified to support this
setting.  I would not recommend that the average user do this but to call
support and ask them to help out.

Good luck!

Susan

Susan Thompson