Thanks for all responses!  I have resolved my issue.

Bridget

-----Original Message-----
From: bmc2000 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2000 9:05 AM
To: EDI List Server
Subject: XML Mapping/Gentran NT help

I've just created my first outbound XML to Flat file map using Gentran NT.
My output looks great, just the way I wanted.  However, I am receiving
translator report errors and I have no idea what they mean.  With no
documentation on XML mapping along with no experience with XML, I am
stuck......

Attached is the translator report containing the error messages for all of
you Gentran NT XML Guru's....I appreciate any ideas or possible resolutions!

Bridget
Document Summary

Trading Partner:     Mroth
Direction:           OutBound                  Mode: Production
Interchange Control: Not Interchanged
Group Control:       Not Grouped               Document Name:
Document Control:                              Document Reference:

Standard:            M
Version:             FF1
Transaction Set:     850

Translation Start:   05/04/00 07:49:52
Translation End:     05/04/00 07:49:52

Segment/Record ID      Sequence Element  Composite    Data             Message Number
 Message
                                                      Import Start         INF-0011
 Session Name
version                000000   doc                   <doc vendor="4-102"  XML-0622
 The attribute is required, but not present
                                                      date="04/23/2000" ti
text                   000006   msg                   <msg text="" />      XML-0620
 The attribute was not declared
msg                    000006   msg                   <msg text="" />      XML-0622
 The attribute is required, but not present

id                     000010   store                 <store id="64024" na XML-0620
 The attribute was not declared
                                                      me="myfamily" />
text                   000011   msg                   <msg text="" />      XML-0622
 The attribute is required, but not present
id                     000015   store                 <store id="64024" na XML-0620
 The attribute was not declared
                                                      me="myfamily" />
text                   000016   msg                   <msg text="" />      XML-0622
 The attribute is required, but not present
                                                      Import End           INF-0011
 Session Name

Translation completed with 8 error(s).