Steven,

I think if you add .5 (or .05 etc depending on precision) then truncate the result
into the length decimal you require, you will end up with rounding.

Example:  you want pic 9v but are receiving pic 9v99.
6.49 + .5 = 6.99 truncates to 6.
6.5 + .5 = 7.00 truncates to 7.
6.99 + .5 = 7.49 truncates to 7.
Look out for a spate of warnings if your version of TLE is anything like mine.