You also may want to try contacting Eric Pearce - he is now working for Delph Automotive in MI and may have some ideas for you.  I have attached an e-mail message with his contact information.

-----Original Message-----

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

Sent: Friday, May 05, 2000 5:35 PM

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Subject: Delphi

Hi Geoff/Brent;

just wanted to send a quick email to let you know my first week here is now

history.

I was surprised to see how much turnover there has been here; most people in our

area have only been here a few weeks/months.

Anyway this is a very challenging area with lots on the go. It is a great place

to get experience with Harbinger/SAP/UNIX.

My current home contact info is

499 Kensington Avenue, Unit 244

Rochester Hills, MI 48301

Home Phone: 248-299-7852