From:    Ken Mann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: More VAN Conspiracies (fwd)
Date:    Fri, 23 Jun 2000 10:58 -0700 (PDT)

Dave:

WorldCom's (new corporate name) EDI*Net offers
a pro-active service outage notification service.

Customers who wish it are placed on a notification
list with key contact information and a preferable
method of contact (fax, e-mail, page).

Scheduled notifications are handled with 7 days
prior notice, usually via e-mail.  These occur on
weekends only.

If there is an unscheduled outage (network or servers
are down) notifications will also go out.  Updates are
provided periodically until clear.  There are no fixed
time frames for these notifications since the nature
of the outage would dictate the reaction time.

I can provide actual stats on network and system uptime after an NDA
is signed.  We've been over 99% for over 4 years.

Hope this helps.

By the way, I'm still interested in attending a meeting
of that Southern California EDI group, please let me know
when the next one is.

Sincerely:
Ken Mann
OffSite Services