We are attempting to set up a TP relationship with a customer of Elma in
Finland and I'm having difficulty hooking up with them.   Has anybody used
this e-commerce service provider?   They allege to have VAN connectivity --
indeed, the tech contact over there says they're on AT&T Easylink) but they
can't send a message to me.  The error message they keep getting seeing says
that my AT&T mailbox is "invalid."  My counterpart at Elma doesn't know how
to set up an interconnect.  I do, but I don't know what VAN they use!   It
sure doesn't sound like AT&T!

Any help from the group would be appreciated.

Rich Hurd
ECommerce/EDI - Lucent Microelectronics
+1-610-712-8044