OK...but I'm not sure I understand why.
Yes, someone has stated that they can't access the eGroups website from work, but
wasn't it clearly stated that eGroups offers the ability for users to access postings
via the web OR via email?
I don't see this as a restriction, I see it as a BONUS.  It's an alternative that the
current method does not offer.

If you can't access the website, then don't.  Continue to post/lurk as you have in the
past.  The only difference you'll see is the email address.
You'll still get everything through email, just as you always have.

Don't want to deal with the advertisements?  Fine, again, don't go to the website.
Just get everything through email.

Are we that opposed to "change" that we'll let improvements and opportunities pass us
by, just so we don't have to do something a little different?

Geeshhh....What industry are we in?

+++++ This email was sent from the following individual +++++
Dan Tharp, Systems Manager
Morton Welding Co., Inc.
70 Commerce Drive
Morton, IL 61550