Hi All--
I have a client who wants to add SPEEDE transactions to their software.
I have been surfing around to get caught up on what's happening with EDI in
the education arena; hooked up with the AACRO site and SPEEDE site which
both look like they haven't been updated in a while, but I'm having the
hardest time connecting to vendors.  Now that STX has gone by way of
Harbinger now Peregrine, is their new product still something to go with?
Would like to hear from those of us on the list who could send me in the
current direction for education EDI.
Thanks so much--

Pam Nolan Scott
[EMAIL PROTECTED]