Dear List members:

Is anyone on this list familiar with any of the Radley Corporation
packages, particularly the Automotive Package for use with Oracle?
Believe it is called CARaS or something similar.  Is anyone using it
currently?  What is your evaluation of it?  I have checked out the
website for Radley Corporation but am a little concerned that there is
no mention of Oracle compatibility and the documentation we received
from them discusses an upgrade "to be released in 1997"?!
Thanks so much for any responses.
Mary Scanlan
begin:vcard
n:Scanlan;Mary
tel;fax:847 473-1373
tel;work:847 473-1957
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:JST Corporation
adr:;;1957 S. Lakeside Drive;Waukegan;Illinois;60085;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:EDI Programmer
fn:Mary Scanlan