I know you guys get a million of these, but this one is different! I am NOT
with an agency. Avicon is a b2b solutions provider specializing in supply
chain management. We're 1 1/2 yrs. old, very well funded, and have a
positive revenue stream. We're Pre-IPO, but with 100 people in 3 US offices
and plans for 2 more offices overseas, we're hardly an 80-hour work week,
flash in the pan dotcom.
        Anyway, here's the good part: We are currently looking for 2 EDI
people for our Waltham, MA headquarters office. These folks will work on
projects for our clients nationwide. 50% travel ability is required
(although it realistically doesn't get that high, we do the majority of our
work in-house.) One of the best parts of this position, is that we will be
training ALL of our EDI folks to do b2b work  with technologies such as
java, xml, corba and products like vitria, webmethods, active and extricity,
to name a few.

        Here's the official job description:
        B2B Integration Consultants
B2Bi Consultants are members of Avicon solution teams, focused on providing
EDI, XML, and other integration solutions between an Avicon client and their
partners. An Avicon B2Bi Consultant will have at least three years of
EDI/XML/E-Commerce experience working in a software development or IT
capacity. Relevant experience will include a blend of strong working
knowledge of ASC X12, UN/EDIFACT, and Emerging XML standards, EDI
mapping/translators, systems integration skills, and a comfort working in
UNIX, NT, or Legacy/Mainframe environments. Experience with ERP solutions
such as Baan, Oracle, PeopleSoft, and SAP, and/or supply chain oriented
products such as i2 and Manugistics is a plus. Qualified candidates should
hold a BS/BA in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related engineering or
technical field, have a solid understanding of business issues relating to
supply chain management, and posses excellent communication skills.

        These positions are permanent, and salary DOE. If you are not
interested in this position, but know of someone who is, please forward them
this email, and if we hire them, you'll receive a $1,500 referral bonus!
Thanks for your time,

steve

Steve Myers                                     Avicon
Technical Recruiter                         404 Wyman St.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                      Suite 210
Tel: 781-464-3008                            Waltham, MA 02451 USA
Fax: 781-464-3100                            www.avicon.com

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com