Although I do like the current question on the table regarding "EDI over the
Internet".

I need to ask a question regarding 997 and Orchard.  I am having a lot of
trouble sending them a functional acknowledgement consistently to Orchard.
My Trusted Link Window is doing a "hit and miss" sequence.  I  tried going
to the Harbinger web site and reviewed some of the questions on the web
site.   I even have a call in at Harbinger's  help desk. So far no success.

Briefly - here is what is happening most recently:  I transmit the 997 to
Harbinger van and there is a TA1 right after the ISA segment.  When the
Harbinger system reads the TA1, the 997 errors out.   *** Ok to get rid of
the TA1 segment, I changed the Interchange Acknowledgement to read "Never
Send" *** ( information obtained from Web Site)
Now when I send the 997 - the Harbinger software indicates I have a
transmission as an error.  On my end the Trusted Link Windows gives you the
'S' flag for transmission sent.

Any suggestions?

Pamela LLoyd
EDI Coordinator