***JOB***

All,

We have a need for someone with IBM DataInterchange 2.1 / MVS experience to
help with day-to-day operations of our Legacy Mainframe EDI processes while
we complete migration to a UNIX platform.  Expected length of service is 6
months.  Skills needed include MVS, TSO, JCL, CLIST, Advantis connectivity,
and certainly EDI experience (850, 810, 820, 860, 824, 997)

We are the leading manufacturer of corporate recognition awards and employee
service awards.  We are located in Salt Lake City, Utah at the foot of the
Wasatch Mountains.  Please check out our website at <www.octanner.com>.

If you are interested, please contact me via email _ONLY_ at
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> for further information and instructions on
submitting a resume.

Thanks,

Bill

Bill Morey, AAP, CCM