Marty

The list of SCAC's (Standard Carrier Alpha Codes) that you included with
your email is only a partial list of over 33,000 SCAC's.

Denny

You can get the complete listing of SCAC's from the National Motor Freight
Traffic Association.  Phone number is 703-838-1810.  It is available in a
book, on magnetic tape or CD-ROM.

By the way, the SCAC is the recommended way to identify a motor or rail
carrier in an EDI transmission.

Doug

Doug Anderson
Assistant Vice President Sales Support